Click here to get it now: (FREE High Quality PDF)
This is a bonus download for Cate’s program members, but you can get the free version here — hope it works for ya – (p.s. she has a great ‘Best Thanksgiving Ever Guide’ you can grab there).
My vision here is you download the manifesto and email it to some close friends and family — maybe print up
5-10 15-20 copies and distribute them at a couple gatherings this holiday — just use recycled paper por favor! Could be something to talk about.
(Hey maybe even keep one for yourself — I’ll probably keep it folded on me — and add your own to the list in the blank spaces. I’ve got a few more I’d like to add myself already… :))
Share this with your gang, and while you’re here would you mind Tweeting this now?
The Fierce Wisdom Holiday Manifesto:
1. There’s nothing in this world more valuable than your precious time; share it freely with the ones you love.
2. OCCUPY LOVE.
3. The greatest gift you can give us all
is to be Awake to who you really are
(and live your truth).
4. Each time you support an independent artist or creator,
an angel gets her wings and the world gets a little better
5. IF LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE, A GOOD
SENSE OF HUMOR CAN HEAL THE WORLD.
6. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” -Leonardo da Vinci
7. NO, YOU CAN’T TAKE IT WITH YOU.
8. Since your heart is basically pure gold, you might as well give a little more of that and enrich us all…every piece you share brings infinite returns.
9. Every once in a while check in and inquire, ‘Am I walking in beauty?’ (it works).
10. It’s up to us to shape the new reality we seek
for the world. Instead of planning your holiday
shopping, take the time out for some deep reflection….
(How best might you express your appreciation for those
you love, without just buying more stuff?)
11. CONSIDER IT’S YOUR LAST MONTH ON EARTH.
WHAT WILL YOU DO DIFFERENT THIS TIME AROUND?
12. Sometimes the best possible thing you can do is just let go and enjoy -
you’re only human after all… (and, yes, quite divine).
Produced for Cate Stillman’s fantastic Evolve Your Winter Traditions project.
Please Share this/RT with your gang. Thanks for your support! :)